Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Karnivool

My favourite Aussie band, and they performed one of the greatest shows I've ever been to last night.
I've never seen a band so tight on stage. Everything they played was clear and flawless. The ambient parts were beautifully lush and the heavy parts were hea-vy. Such a huge sound.
In terms of stage presence, they were awesome as well. They didn't go over the top crazy, but for the music they play they were appropriately active. As you can see from the photos I had a wicked view of the whole band and took heaps of photos. Each member delivered perfectly and I really can't say enough for how well they played. Honestly, just so fucking good.

Anyway if you haven't heard any of their stuff, download their 2 albums and be amazed (and then also upset you didn't see them last night).


I wore 3 condoms in advance for the show... I should have worn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment