Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Beginning of the End

When everybody starting jumping on the MySpace bandwagon, I quite happily signed up. A little while later, this thing called Facebook starting getting big so I, yet again, quite happily jumped onto this. Then I started to see everybody with an iPhone, so with my technology phone-wise becoming obsolete, I conformed. However, with these 3 ‘fads’ that I have become a part of, I prided myself on 2 things that I hadn’t begun to use: Twitter and Blogs. Though blogs have been around for a lot longer, there has been a recent ‘wave’ of my friends jumping on and streaming their thoughts and/or horrible musical tastes (I mean you Eddie). And so, as some of the more clever readers may have realised, I have taken one more step towards the end, taken one more bullet, taken one more drink (and probably one too many metaphors). And so my pretentious views have pushed me to create this blog where I too can write things knowing that only about 3 or 4 people will actually read them, and even less people will give a fuck.
P.S. If I start using Twitter, I give you full permission to give me a frontal lobotomy with a double-barrelled shotgun.

And so it BEGINS!

No comments:

Post a Comment