Tuesday, April 27, 2010

God of War III

I love games, I really do. Been destroying my education for years. I'm also one of those infamous PlayStation 3 owners, so I obviously hate XBox 360s. Anyway I've been waiting for this game since I finished the second instalment about 2 years ago and I haven't been let down one iota.
God of War III is the final game in the trilogy, and the creators were very specific with that wording indicating they will probably continue the series. So basically this is the most epic thing ever and if you have a PlayStation 2 or 3 and have never played it, then may God have mercy on your soul.
It tells the story of Kratos, a spartan warrior who is crowned (and shortly thereafter dethroned) the God of War. If you haven't played the first game I just ruined it for you but hey, why should I give a fuck. This third game takes place just as the final battle begins, with Kratos riding the titan Gaia's back up Mount Olympus to once and for all destroy the Gods but in particular Zeus. Gameplay wise, it's the best hack n' slash out there, with ridiculously cool combos and loads of upgrades with different weapons and magic. The graphics are some of the best I've seen on the console and the music score matches the intensity and epic-ness fantastically. Plot-wise, I can't praise this series enough and this final chapter concludes the trilogy perfectly. Overall, possibly the greatest game I have ever played. So if you are into games, or have played some of the other God of War games, I highly recommend you check this out. You will not be disappointed. 

DO NOT DENY ME MY REVENGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment